Sitewide Terms and Conditions
Specifically you agree:
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE HEREUNDER FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY FOR SUCH DAMAGES AND OUR TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL FEES DUE HEREUNDER FOR THE INVOICE UPON WHICH A CLAIM IS BASED.
- That you are authorized to enter into this agreement.
- That you will use this service only for your own individual purposes or for your internal business operations.
- You will not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software. You are not entitled to access or use the source code of this service.
- You will not use this service in any way that: (a) violates any law or regulation, including specifically spamming, privacy, obscenity, or defamation, copyright or trademark infringement and child protective email address registry regulations; (b) is fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, or otherwise objectionable; or (c) in any way that will infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights held by a third party.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless (including our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and service providers) from any claim, loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any nature (including attorney fees) arising out of: (a) your use of the services; (b) any violation of the promises made by you hereunder or the website terms and conditions; (c) your violation of any applicable law.
- You acknowledge and agree that we make no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied or otherwise whatsoever, that the services performed or any items produced will be merchantable or fit for any particular purpose or use. In the event of any breach of any warranty specified in this provision, your exclusive remedy shall be that we will, at our option, repair or replace any defective goods at no cost to you or refund any purchase price paid for such goods.